Sport & Spine Physical Therapy
Evidence-Based Treatments & Expert Care
Wondering if Physical Therapy is right for you? Are you…
- Looking for top-notch physical therapy in New Hampshire to bounce back from an injury?
- Frustrated with slow injury recovery and wanting to get back on your feet quicker?
- Need a place that really understands how to treat sports injuries?
- Tired of being sidelined and ready for sports injury rehabilitation to get you back into the game?
- Suffering from muscle pains and heard about how laser therapy for muscular injuries could help?
- Seeking a place that believes in treating you like a human being, not a case number?
- Eager to find a treatment plan that’s easy to understand and based on the latest evidence?
- Ready to see real, tangible results from your injury treatment and finally start feeling like yourself again?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above – contact us today!
Free exercise videos to help you get started.
Start your treatment journey now
Everyone’s needs and rates of progress may be different.
Each phase of the journey is a fundamental component of your overall success.
To best understand your unique circumstance & begin a partnership with you.
So you become informed & confident in your care
To improve your mobility & to build functional strength
To ultimately restore, adapt & enhance your previous abilities
Together we become a team
to allow for injury prevention, full-body wellness, & to be your orthopedic resource for life!
Meet your team
Christopher P. Campbell
Owner | PT, DPT, STC, CSCS, CCI
Lead Physical Therapist/PT
Chief Operating Officer
Patient Care Coordinator
Patient Care Coordinator
PT, DPT, ATC
What We Treat
Our primary goal for our patients at Sport & Spine Physical Therapy, Inc. is to relieve and treat our patient’s variety of conditions including: pain, improve movement, and restore full function to the body. Our secondary goal is to provide preventative healthcare in order to reduce the patient’s risk of re-injury of their condition in the future. So we work on treating the initial injury/condition and also treating preventative injuries that may arise from the initial condition in the future.
How we Treat
Sport & Spine Physical Therapy offers a variety of services that we specialize in, in order to help treat a number of conditions for our patients. We evaluate the individual to figure out which of the many services we offer will best fit their individualized treatment plan. Once we have evaluated the individual patient, we establish a treatment plan based on our services offered and get to work helping our patients heal!
This state-of-the-art high tech treadmill is revolutionizing fitness by allowing you to run or walk with reduced impact. Through patented NASA technology, the anti-gravity treadmill provides up to 80% body weight support while reducing stress and strain on your body. The benefits of the AlterG include the ability to control gravity, therefore reducing your body weight as you stand, balance, walk or run.